Desserts are always a treat to eat, but can be a hassle to make. Time consuming and messy, who wants to deal with that. This tiramisu recipe is a quick and easy dessert to make with no baking or baking skills required.
170g (1 can) of clotted cream (kushta cream)
6 tablespoons of cream cheese
150ml (1/2 can) of condensed milk (Tip: use caramel condensed milk)
Cocoa powder (enough to cover the top of your tiramisu)
85g (2 envelopes) whipped topping (Dream Whip)
400g (about 3 rows) package of lady fingers
2 cups (500ml) of coffee
1. Make 2 cups of coffee (500ml). Pour into a bowl and let cool to room temperature
2. In a mixing bowl, add the following:
Clotted cream (kushta cream)
3. Whip together the ingredients using a whisk, or electric mixer until the mix is the constancy of whipped cream and fluffy in nature
4. Dip the lady fingers in the room temperature coffee and allow it to soak for a short period of time. Long enough that the coffee is soaked into the lady fingers but not so long that the lady fingers begin to fall apart.
5. In a baking tray that is at least 3 inches deep (you can also use a smaller tray for single serve batches), lay the lady fingers down in layers. Once the base layer of lady fingers is placed, take your whipped cream from step 3 and lay down a layer just enough to cover the top of the lady fingers. You will repeat this 2 or 3 times, depending on the size of your tray.
6. Once the top layer is completed, you will take a sifter (colander/sieve) and lightly dust the top of the tiramisu using the cocoa powder
7. Cover the tiramisu in plastic wrap and allow it to chill in the fridge for about 24 hours
There you have it! A quick and easy tiramisu that only takes 15 minutes out of your day (minus the cleanup of course)